Maple-Soy Fish Marinade
Check out this delicious recipe:
- ~1 lb Steelhead Trout Fillet
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Sterling Valley Maple Certified Organic Maple Syrup: Dark Color with Robust Taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp spicy brown mustard
- Spices to taste:
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Whisk together all the ingredients (except the fish!)
- Pour the marinade over the fish, reserving a bit to use as a sauce at the end
- Grill the fish (we use aluminum foil to keep the fish from falling through the grill when it gets done)
- Serve and enjoy!
Need to order ingredients?